Thailand Elite Visa
Visa Programs for Foreign Property Buyers & Investors
Q: What is the Thailand Elite Residence Program?
• The Thailand Elite Residence Program is a long-term privilege entry visa program managed by the Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited (TPC). TPC is a wholly-owned subsidiary under the Ministry of Tourism and Sport. The purpose of the program is to promote Thailand to foreigners through the issuance of a privilege entry visa, giving them the right to reside in Thailand for up to 20 years.
Q: What are the advantages of Thailand Elite Visa?
• Residence options range from THB 500,000 (approx. USD 16,000) for the five-year Elite Easy Access option to THB 2.14 million (approx. USD 68,000) for the 20-year Elite Ultimate Privilege option.
• Residence in Thailand is possible for a few days; a few months; or an unlimited period within the validity of the chosen package. There is no minimum stay requirement
• Attractive tax benefits. Successful applicants are only taxed on income sourced in Thailand — foreign-sourced income is tax free as long as it is not remitted to Thailand in the same tax year in which it was earned.
• It is possible to acquire a tax identification number in Thailand and a tax residence certificate is available for residents who stay in Thailand for more than 180 days per year.
• Complimentary VIP services including a dedicated Elite personal assistant for international flights and lounge access,
airport transfers, and a 24-hour member contact center which operates in several languages.
• Thailand has a low cost yet high standard of living.
Q: What are the Thailand Elite Residence Program options?
• There are currently seven program options for the Thailand Elite Residence Program. All options have common features such as airport immigration express services (elite personal assistance through immigration and access to executive lounges), access to a 24-hour contact center, and government concierge services. The main differences between the program options are the term of the visa (either five, 10, or 20 years), the nature of the airport transfer services, and other complimentary benefits included in the package.
Thai Elite Pricing Options
Q: What are the qualifications required of the applicant?
• The applicant must have and maintain to have the following qualifications:
1. Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any countries except for an offense committed due to negligence;
2. Not having been adjudicated bankrupt;
3. Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence, or quasi-incompetence;
4. Not having previously overstayed a visa in Thailand;
5. Being allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any related law of Thailand;
6. Holding a foreign passport; and
7. Being sui juris under Thai law
Q: What is the processing time for the application?
• Approval in principle will be received one month* from application submission.
*Background checks for nationalities that are listed on US and/or UN sanction lists and international watch lists may take up to three (3) months to complete.