Marketing Manager / Marketing Assistant
Thong lor, Bangkok
45,000 to 100,000 THB (Including on top earnings)
- Base Salary is based on experience and responsibilities
- Bonus structure
Property Company Limited Thailand (Property Co. for short) is a digital-first real estate company looking for a talented and experienced marketing professional to join their Bangkok HQ.
Real estate experience is not necessary, background in any e-commerce, online marketing or performance marketing is ideal, however market knowledge is an advantage. The role is full-time, based in our modern converted shophouse office in Thong Lor, Bangkok. Training and mentoring can be provided by the experienced in house team.
Property Co. is a dedicated online platform for the selling and buying real estate, new developments and other property investments across Thailand. As a startup we are looking for flexible people to help scale up and establish the business as a house hold brand name. The perfect match would be a true problem solver, agile minded, career-focused individual who wants the responsibility of taking control and building a performance marketing department.
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Previous responsibility of managing marketing budgets and ads
- PPC management background is beneficial
- Understand the differences of CPC, CPL, CPV, CPM models
- Must have a very good command of the English language
- Experience creating visual ads and banners, some graphic required
- Copywriting, blog or article writing experience
- Understanding A/B testing and the customer experience
- Email, SEO and database marketing techniques are a bonus
- Hitting personal and team marketing and sales targets
- Managing performance marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Creating and reviewing website stock, listings and content
- Content, advert planning, creation, planning and execution
- Optimising, testing campaigns, lowering conversion rates, cost per leads and cost per client acquisition.
- Weekly round-up reports to MD
- Monthly in-depth reports to MD and board
- Copywriting for adverts in English and Thai
- Blog and web page content for website
- Speaking directly with partners and managing budgets
- Managing social channels and direct client messages
- Support on graphic design related tasks