Real Estate Sales
Bangkok, Thong Lor
20,000 to 25,000 salary
– Uncapped commission
– High monthly earning potential with commission structure (Over 150,000 THB per month)
Start Date Now
Reporting to MD
- Good written & spoken English
- 3 to 5 years experience in real estate sales in Bangkok
- Knowledge of Thai property market
- Sales experience & dealing with customers
- Post sales experience
- Professional & well presented
- Self motivated and driven to succeed
- Team player, well organised and able to keep client records constantly updated
Property Company Limited Thailand (Property Co. for short) is a digital-first real estate company, we are looking for a talented and experienced sales professionals to join our fast growing team in Bangkok.
The role is focused on selling residential property to overseas and local buyers. All marketing and property stock is managed by our in house team. Our goal is to provide all the necessary tools to allow agents to close multiple property sales every month.
The responsibilities of the Agent is to handle enquiries as soon as they come in, responding by phone straight away, then email and direct messages. Each prospect should be fully qualified, then presented with matching properties that meat their criteria, followed by booking an appointment. Closing sales and understanding the property buying process is essential.
The perfect candidate should be self-motived, have a strong work ethic and provide the highest quality customer experience.
- Flexible working hours are required, include some evenings and weekends (we work on our client schedules).
- Manage new customers using the CRM and keeping their details up to date.
- Respond to customers as soon as they enquire.
- Fact find, qualify and book appointments.
- Close transactions and handle clients after the sale is closed.
- Ensure the best possible service for all parties and partners.
- Working independently and as team
- Problem solving and overcoming client concerns. Support is provided from the management team on every sale.
- Complete all appointments and client communication to the highest professional manner.
- Hitting personal and team targets.
- Attention to detail and going the extra mile to support clients and close sales.